Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wanking


Working on the magazines, I’m generally constantly surrounded by sex. The first week was a little tough. It took a moment to get up from the desk. Now I could walk onto a movie set and not even get the slightest tingle down there. However, after a long day at work it’s not exactly a struggle to get down to business out of the office.
            I'm mid-way through a little ‘DVD review’ when Lou interrupts me by shouting from downstairs. Fuck it: I think. Roll over, zip up, open the door and shout down casually, “Yeah?”
            “Can you sort this out on the computer?” He asks as I awkwardly descend the stairs and slide past him into the kitchen. I put the kettle on. “Oh, fuck, it’s gone,” he yells. Tea, green, in hand, and my genitalia rearranged, I walk back into the hall. It’s a quick resize a photo and upload fix. I provide IT support to my landlord. The rent is pretty good after all.
            Back in my room I get back to what I was watching. Except it’s a new scene. It’s Tarra. I’ve met Tarra. You get used to seeing colleagues hard at work. And let me tell you, Tarra is one of the best at what my colleagues do. In this case, she’s sucking a guy off while taking another from behind. They’re entwined in what looks like a very expensive modern kitchen. My place has a nice modern kitchen. I get into it. Pants down and cock out I finish my review into the tissue and see what’s on the TV.

Tarra's a very nice young lady

No comments:

Post a Comment